Welcome to the e-Learning Development Center
Responding to the need of the present time, the Batangas State University established the e-Learning Development Center which shall serve as the arm of the University as it migrate from the traditional to alternative mode of teaching and learning.
The Duties of the eL-DC are as follows:
- Spearhead the migration of the university from traditional to alternative modes of Teaching and Learning;
- Provide recommendations on the utilization of ICT tools and services towards an effective Teaching and Learning process using alternative modes;
- Coordinate with the Area Coordinators on the development, evaluation and utilization of alternative Teaching and Learning resources and methodologies;
- Facilitate the capacity-building programs for faculty members to ensure optimum efficiency and productivity using alternative modes of Teaching and Learning; and
- Prepare the necessary guidelines and coordinate with offices concerned on the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of alternative modes of Teaching and Learning.
The e-LDC reports directly to the President and coordinates with the Vice President for Academic Affairs.
The e-LDC Management Team is composed of:
- Head of e-LDC: Prof. Rogelio Antenor – VP for ICTEA
- Asst. Head for Capacity Building and Training: Assoc. Prof. Albertson Amante – VP for RDES
- Asst. Head for ICT Technical Services: Mr. Joselito Santos – Director for ICT Services
- Asst. Head for Content Development and Evaluation
- Subject Area Evaluators